I notice in the stats in Google and Bing that mobile visitors make up over half of the traffic, these days. The ranking is IOS, Windows, Android, MacOS, ChromeOS. IOS plus Android is about 55%. (I'm not sure if IOS includes notebooks or just mobile devices, but the ordering wouldn't change much.)
I have spent a lot of time rewriting the story presentation code so that all stories now work on mobile devices - even if you're not using the Mobile Stories link. In fact, you should have a better experience if you don't use the mobile stories link, because I don't keep it up to date, and I've excluded it from search engines.
So if you are reading the story site on a mobile device, please use the normal stories link, and if there are any problems at all, please report them here.
I am surprised at the amount of mobile traffic. I wonder, though, if that's because it's easier to keep browsing private on a mobile device. The site is probably blocked from 95% of work environments anyway (and if you're using it in the other 5% please don't forget Big Brother). With an iPhone or Android device you can read stories at your desk, or in the bar while you wait for your date, or at home not wanting your spouse to see your search history.* So maybe this site has a higher mobile/static ratio than most.
.* - I don't necessarily encourage any of these. Of course, I don't necessarily discourage them, either 🙂
Love to all, expect another story Real Soon Now!